Help & Support
- What is Atlas Copco’s Customer Satisfaction Policy? The Atlas Copco Group has a vision to become and remain first in mind—first in choice of its customers, potential customers, and of other key stakeholders.
- How do I contact customer service? Customer Support can be reached via phone or email. Call us at (866) 472-1015 or send us a message.
- Do you offer items not listed on the website? Yes. To view our entire product portfolio, please visit https://www.atlascopco.com/en-us/usa-customer-center. You can also contact your local sales representative for selection, sizing and installation assistance. To find your nearest sales representative, visit our local contacts page.
- What payment methods do you accept? Atlas Copco currently accepts payments via Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Does Atlas Copco provide warranty on products purchased through this web shop? For full warranty information, click here.
- Who do I call for start-up on a new equipment purchase?Please call our customer support line at (866) 472-1015 and request start-up.
- Can I choose to install myself? What units include start-up? Equipment that includes start-up will be designated on the product page, and only applies to the lower 48. For orders outside the lower 48, additional costs may apply. Equipment start ‐up must be performed by an Atlas Copco representative or an Authorized Atlas Copco Distributor. On units where a customer performs start ‐up, any damage to equipment during start ‐up is not covered by the warranty. Start ‐up exceptions on compressors: Customer, Atlas Copco, or Authorized Atlas Copco Distributor can perform start ‐up on GX and GA fixed speed oil injected rotary screw compressors up to 15KW and on LS/LP, LE/LT/LF, and AR/KT reciprocating compressors. Start ‐up exceptions on quality air products: Customer, Atlas Copco, or Authorized Atlas Copco Distributor can perform start ‐up on FD5‐220 single phase dryers, FX1 to FX21 dryers, CD+1 ‐22 dryers, SD dryers, inline compressed air filter assemblies, and ConservAir.
- Will I need to pay sales tax on my purchases? Some purchases may be subject to sales tax. Tax will be calculated for all orders upon checkout where tax is applicable.
- What if I am tax exempt? Please contact Customer Support to help set up your account.
- What are the site's terms and conditions? Please read our terms and conditions here.
- How do you use my information? Please read our privacy
- Where can I get an item that I purchased from the web shop repaired? Look up your local service contact to schedule a service visit. For after-hours service, please call (877) 243-8285.
- Do you sell parts for your items? How do I order them? A parts specialist can assist you in ordering parts. Find your local parts specialist here. To assist us in locating the correct replacement parts for you, please have the serial number or part number available when contacting us.
- Can I place an order now and have it held to be shipped at a later date? No, we are unable to hold orders. Once the order is placed and payment has been processed, the order is sent to the warehouse to be prepared for shipment.
- How do I know if an item is in stock? Item availability will be indicated prior to adding to cart. Please note that availability is subject to prior orders and can change at any time.
- How will I know when items are on backorder? If an item you ordered is out of stock or on backorder, we will contact you via email with expected lead time.
- When will backordered items ship? For additional questions regarding backordered items or lead time, please send an e-mail to Customer Support.
- If I have more than one item on my order and an item(s) is on backorder, will my shipment be held? Units ship as they become available. For questions on your order, please contact Customer Support.
- How do I change or cancel an order?To make changes or to cancel an order, please contact Customer Support.
- How is shipping calculated? Free shipping is available when products are shipped within the lower 48 United States. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges.
- How do you calculate the total cost of my order? The total cost of your order is equal to the price of your items plus any applicable sales tax. Shipping is included within the lower 48 US States. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska will have additional shipping charges applied.
- Will I receive an order confirmation? Yes, order confirmation will be sent via email after order is place. Please allow for one business day.
- How long will it take to process my order? Approved stock orders will be shipped within 2 business days of order.
- Can I have my order shipped to an address that is different from my billing address? Yes. During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to enter a separate shipping address. Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes .
- Who can I contact if I have specific questions about a particular product? For specific questions relating to product features or for assistance in choosing the right product for you, please call Customer Support at (866) 472-1015 or send us an email
- When will my credit card be charged? Your card will be pre-authorized at the time of order and final charges will occur at the time of shipment.
- My card was charged the incorrect amount. Who do I contact? You may contact our credit department via email by clicking here.
- How long will it take to receive my order? Estimated transit time, from date of from shipment (see map).
- Do you ship outside of the United States? This web shop does not currently ship outside of the lower 48 United States. For products shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or outside of the United States, please contact Customer Support.
- Is expedited shipping available? For inquiries regarding expedited shipping, please contact Customer Support .
- Can my order be shipped to a residential address? Yes, we do ship to residential addresses. Please note that most trucking companies do not assist with unloading.
- I need to change the shipping address for my product(s), but I have already placed my order. Who do I contact? Please contact Customer Support to make changes to an existing order.
- Which shipping carriers do you use? Atlas Copco uses a variety of shipping carriers. We select the carrier based on the best service and transit time to the delivery address.
- Do I need to be present for my items to be delivered? In most cases, you must be present during delivery. Items being delivered via LTL truck will need to be unloaded and inspected, and a signature is required.
- My item(s) arrived and appears to have shipping damage. What do I do? If your product arrives showing signs of damage, please DO NOT accept delivery. We recommend refusing delivery and contacting Customer Support for further instruction. If you have already accepted delivery of the damaged product, please contact Customer Support. Transport damage within 10 days of receipt can be claimed by emailing bill of lading (provided at time of delivery) to Customer Support. Damage claims after 10 days will not be accepted.
Atlas Copco Return Policy
Orders can be returned within 30 days of receipt. Restocking fees and/or return freight charges may apply.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of receipt for refund or exchange.
- Return authorization is required for all returns.
- Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus return freight.
- Products must be in new/unused condition.*
- Refunds are typically processed within 10 business days of return receipt.
- Products must be returned and received by Atlas Copco before refund is issued.
- Refund will be issued for the cost of the products only, less any restocking fees.
*excludes freight damaged returns
You may initiate a return to Atlas Copco via phone or email. A return authorization number (RMA) is required for all returns. To obtain a RMA, you may:
- Call Customer Support for an RMA at (866) 472-1015.
- Email us to receive a return authorization number RMA
Send a message to Customer Support. A valid order number will be required. Please have your order number and/or applicable serial numbers when contacting us for an RMA*.
*Photos may be required before an RMA is issued
- After the RMA is issued, item(s) will need to be repackaged and labeled accordingly for return. Once the RMA has been issued, we will contact you to coordinate the return of your item(s). Additional documentation and instructions necessary to complete the return will be provided via email.
We cannot accept returns on items that have been installed or used. Please make sure you are choosing the correct fit prior to placing your order. For product assistance, please contact Customer Support, or call (866) 472-1015.
- How do I access my account? Please visit atlascopcocompressorstore.com and login to view your account details.
- Will I have access to my previous orders and account history? Yes, by logging into your account as a returning customer, you will have access to both current and previous orders.
- How do I place an order on an existing account?
After logging in as a returning customer, proceed with the ordering process.