10 HP Piston Air Compressors, 175 PSI, Two-Stage, 120 Gallon, Horizontal, Three Phase , 208-230 volts
AR-10-120H-208/230-3Item #: 9710502117 | In Stock | Add to Wishlist
CFM: 35 @ 100 PSI
Operating PSI: 175
Type: Piston Air Compressors
To generate a quote for any item or combination of items, simply add the items to your shopping cart and then select the Request a Quote option on either the Cart page or at the end of the Checkout. The Quote for your selected item(s) will be emailed to the address on your account. If you provide us with your preferred shipping address during the Checkout prior to Requesting a Quote, we can display any associated taxes or shipping charges in your Quote subtotals.
Atlas Copco set the standard for performance and reliability in the compressed air industry. The AR series of intermittent, two-stage piston compressors are no exception, with the capacity to meet the high demands of workshops and light industrial applications. The AR range brings out the best in quality, efficiency and reliability in an affordable piston compressor. We back this up with our standard 2 year bumper-to-bumper warranty on all assembled models. Whether you choose a vertical or a horizontal model, you get a compressor with exceptional reliability and minimum maintenance for a wealth of professional applications. The Atlas Copco AR-10-120H-208/230-3 air compressor features a completely cast iron design that delivers 10 horsepower of compressed air capacity.
Features & benefits:
- Highly efficient and easily accessible air filters for clean operation and a longer lifetime
- Two stage, slow speed compressor pump unit with finned cylinder and built in aftercooler for cooler running, high efficiency and extended reliability
- Three phase motors to suit every supply voltage
- Standard magnetic starters on every 3 phase model ensuring the motor is adequately protected and starting is easy
- 120 Gallon ASME approved tank
- Start-stop pressure switch control
- Standard two year bumper-to-bumper warranty
NOTE: Performance may vary depending on operating pressure and site conditions